^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  62 deg. F  sunny dry and breezy
Dear listfriends:

What would you do if you feel like your medications are

1)  too numerous and yet,
2)  you want to try  pramipexole.

My main battle is against frozen motion, toe curls, and staying warm
enough, all possible with deficient dopamine levels in my blood and
tissues.
.
I use combined Sinemet 25/100 and Sinemet CR (1300 mg L-dopa/24 hrs),
selegeline (eldepryl) 10mg/before 3PM, and  NADH (20.0 mg/24 hrs).

My local neuro has noone on pramipexole.  Nor is  anyone in my support
group.

THE CHOICE IS CONFUSING!  Cann anyone shed light on pramipexole
cocktails??

Maine is off the beaten track--so thank you cybersiblings!

IVAN  [log in to unmask]