Subj:    spaciness
Date:    97-07-28 10:40:49 EDT
From:           GatorGal78
To:      [log in to unmask]

Have written before re; my spaciness, but decided to try  again.
It is limiting my ability to lead a "normal'  life.  Feel like i'm the only
person in the world with these symptoms--only way  describe  them is to say I
feel
as if i were very high(stoned ) not  a pleasant feeling  at all,  can't
thiink that   well most of the day, my coordination is  off   --- feel like a
total space queen--f eel totallly
out of if. I'm only 55 yrs. old, am taaking 25/l00 sinemet a whole one at
6a.m. and
6p.m. and a half every two hrs. the rest of the time. take a 5mg. elderpryl
at breakfast
and at lunch. Just stay in my apt. most of the  day, going in for meals, live
in an
assisted care facility, read  and  work on the computer.     think it's due
to the
medicaton but y doctor doesn't agree with me.   Does aybody have any ideas,
thoughts--- am getting  desperate to fnd a solution/

Also it's become almost impossible for me to talk,has anybody found a good
communication device?