 well i am thankful we made it again. i did not get up set. mom got to go to
the ladies room and i did not get up set. so must be own my way. am back to
one on one. but will make lot of pwp mad about pd being a sissiey sickinws.
the fellow i am working with had to go to the bath room which  was about
60ft from his chair. came back and gave his cg a hard time for not getting
his tv. remote which was on a chaire about 8ft away. said don,t you know i
got pd. and need help. i told your cg needs rest to. if you can go to
bathroom you can walk or crawl 8ft for your remote. i told him i put in my
own patio, go to the basement on 2 12foot 10in wide boadrd wich has carput
on them islide douwn crawl up them. when i fall in side i crawl to some
thing to get back up. now my cg has to spred my bread help with my
cooffee.and other thing but their is lot we can do for our selfs. so that is
what  i and my nero mean by a sissiey pd. some time i run a hole line of one
letter. then have to delete them. so some of you pwp help your  cg. and made
other 660 brass and me  I.Y.Q. don

                             [log in to unmask]   lima,oh.  72/25