Thanks for your reply.  My father has finally decided to start taking
pyc and is slowly building up.  He will ultimately take 200mg (we hope)
but is now at 100mg.  He takes 50mg in the a.m. and 50mg at lunch.  So
far so good.  No side effects like diahrrea.  My mom tried the grape
seed version that had 300mg of citrus bioflavanoids mixed in and got
raging diahrrea.  I tried the grape seed version as well and felt like
my stomach was too acidic and I suffered terribly from mouth ulcers.
Both stopped once I switched back to pine bark, ie, true pycnogenol.

I would like to know if there is anyone out there, though, who has come
up with a good combination of natural remedies specifically for PD
patients.  If you hear of such a "PD cocktail", I'd sure like to know!
Thanks,  Audrey