Very interesting!  My dad's neuro is not talking when it comes to
natural remedies.  Dad is up to 100mg of pyc and that is only half-dose.
Will keep you posted.  You sound like you may have found a good "PD
cocktail" there.  It is something that interests me a lot.  I know pyc
is a good anti-oxidant for PD patients but would like to know what other
compounds would be beneficial also, specific to PDers.

I also found out the hard way that all pyc is not packaged the same.  In
their efforts to build a better mousetrap, health food companies seem to
have it in their heads that they must throw in all sorts of things.  My
mother and I tried, for example, a combination of pine and grape seed
extracts with large amounts of citrus bioflavanoids and the results were
horrible.  We must not be able to tolerate the grape seed version very
well, or perhaps, such amounts of the bioflavanoids...I don't know for
sure.  I use GNC (General Nutrition Center) pycnogenol and include one
Cell Protector (a combination of anti-oxidants that I think help also)
with each of my two dosings.

Hope this helps.     Audrey