Barb Moon Unit, etc.  I really am amazed how well you have coped with BOTH
situations.  You reminded me of a true story. my Aunt Lil, who is in her 80's
told us about
going to a shrink...uh I mean a Psychiatrist.. and when a train passed buy,
he jumped on the coach and got into a fetal position. Aunt Lil is a funny
person, but she does not lie, so she said she decided she could handle her
OWN mental problems without help, and has done so to this day! Not to say
that all mental health providers have there own problems, but apparently SOME
of them do!
SO keep the faith and don't let the shrinks get you down!  Ken B NC