Hi Anne, While I was reading your message my interest really took a jump
when you mantioned peripheral Neurapathy.  I don't know if I do in fact
have this but I do have double vision peripheraly.  My Nero thought I
may have Myasthenia Gravis and was tested for said disease.  This proved
negative , thank goodness,  but he had no explaination for the problem.
He said perhaps this was something falling in the cracks, so to speak,
but now that you brought this up, I don't know.  Just what are the
symptoms and what can you tell me about this.  I would very much
appreciate any info you can forward.
Thanks so much.
Elizabeth