With the correct address.

Leonard
---------------------
Forwarded message:
From:   [log in to unmask] (The Post Office)
Sender: [log in to unmask]
To:     [log in to unmask]
CC:     [log in to unmask] (The Post Office)
Date: 97-07-28 08:24:42 EDT

The following message arrived with illegal envelope data, typically a
mangled address that doesn't obey the RFC822/976 protocol specification.
If you do not recognize the source of the bad header, perhaps you should
contact a Postmaster at your site and ask why your mail was rejected.

Your message is being returned unprocessed.

The following annotated envelope headers illustrate the error(s):

Error in "to" envelope address:

        <parkinsn@[log in to unmask]>
                          ^-illegal end of route address, missing end of address

Error in "To" header address:

        parkinsn@[log in to unmask]
                         ^-missing end of address

The entire original message file follows.

external
rcvdfrom emout18.mail.aol.com ([198.81.11.44])
with SMTP
from <[log in to unmask]>
to <parkinsn@[log in to unmask]>