Ivan,

I've written t several others on the listserv about my experience with
prampipexole (aka Mirapex), but will repeat the info in case you missed
it.

I've taken the drug for three years as part of a research project at
Washington University in St. Louis.  The first year I may have been on a
placebo, but I've definitely taken the real thing for two years.

It's hard to evaluate its effectiveness because I don't know where I'd be
without it.  It has definitely helped my balance problems and, I
believe, my toe curls, although I take baclafen for that also. For someone
diagnosed 11 years ago, I'm doing quite well, though I did retire from
teaching last year. I'm still taking more sinemet than I'd like, and
experience too many "off/on" episodes .For these reasons, I hope
to add tolcapone to my "witch's brew" when it becomes available.

Mirapex is a dopamine agonist that shouldn't interfere with any of the
other drugs you're taking.  Talk it over with your neuro.  I can get you
additional info if you need it.  My suggestions would be to give it a try
to see if it helps, especially since you're still having troublesome
symptoms despite your other meds.

Good luck.
Pat