 72/25 now be for every baod get all heat up let me exapain. my nero,heart
doc. calla pd alazy man sicknes as i wrote for i told a fellow  i have
working one on one i said it was a sissie sicknes. i have on my cart pd is
not for sissie. as i said he went to the bathroom 60ft but could not walk 8
ft for his remote(tv) said i got pd and neen help. you said to tell vivian
about my chest pains. i did so she called my heart doc then my nero. i now
take twice about nitro. nero said put old brass out topasture fo while cut
my grass in shortr time said if i did it would be long be for i got done he
said what wrong with that. at least youare getting little exercise. so i am
going to try it. but that is what he ment lazy sicknes. their is some thing
we can do. still get to bouwl but ony one game,and res between frames. golf
to. i have to be fed at times. weare all shirts with snaps on,western boots
so on. but we are all diff. so don,t get up if you can,t do as i do. but
after 25ys you lean a feew things. as longer we have it more we for get.
like women said one go and lay on couch. what i eat at one time goes in one
out the other.some day i spend more time in shower than out. or foget to
pull both douwn. so  we just laugh. you know it does help. judith richerds
saw big yard i have. am still going todo my oun mowing. oh peter i hope
youare better. boy is this long for me hope nobody get put out with me ok
hoping to hear some input. good or bad. most i can do is cry.   I.Y.Q. don

                [log in to unmask]   lima,ohio