Linda - I feel for you that your husband feels so distressed and depressed
about having PD.  I think it is often harder for a husband or wife to see
their partner's misery than it is to experience it themselves.  Has his
doctor prescribed an anti-depressant for Darrell?  Alcohol surely doesn't
help in dealing with the disease; it just numbs your feelings for awhile.

You only mention tremor as being a major problem for Darrell.  If he has
no other major symptoms at the present time, perhaps he should consider
one of the new surgical procedures that help control tremor.  I'm sure
someone on the list could give you more information on the procedures if
you ask.

He is so young to be so unhappy and you are too to feel despair over what
to do to help him.  I wish you both the best.

Your neighbor in Michigan -
Janice Long (54/20)