Dear Ivan -

You're the first person besides Dick I've heard mention how powerful the .125
mg of Mirapex/Pramipexole is.  By the second day, he cut his normal Sinemet
dosage in half.  Before he did that, he did have worse dyskinesia than he'd
ever had before.

I'm guessing you can continue to cut back on your Sinemet some more until the
dyskinesias go away.

Dick started on the .25 mg dose yesterday, and so far hasn't noticed any
additional dyskinesia.  He's still doing very, very well on this new med.  We
say it seems to have turned back the clock five years in terms of PD
symptoms.

Glad to hear you're trying Mirapex.  We hope it works as well for you as it
has for Dick.  And we hope it keeps working this well for him!

Warmly, Margie        [log in to unmask]