Hello again,

I'm glad the Amitryptyline Hydrochloride is working for you, and
that your basic positive attitude is intact.  So far I have no
depression, but I do have insomnia.  I suspect it's an effect of
levodopa.  Sometimes I wake up just about every hour.  I took my
first dose of Ambien (zolpidem) last night and slept better. I'll
report on its effects after I have more experience with it.

Phil T.
59/6 Hoboken NJ