welcome to the list, katheryn

i loved your intro message!
i have a few comments/additions:

>Women with dyskinesia tend to be considered high strung.

women with bradykinesia sometimes get free neck massages
from friendly wait-people because they look tense!

>We all have both male and female hormones: which is affected most?

wouldn't we all like to know?  it is a work in progress!  ;-D

>I've been in menopause since taking permax
>but not yet old enough to be respectable.

if one suffers from silliness and hebephrenia,
one never gets old enough to be respectable

>I expect to learn alot from this group

great expectations are equal to/greater than self-fulfilling prophesies!

with love to you and yours

your syber sis

janet