Report on progress (or lack thereof) in taking Mirapex.
Following the traditional and wise dictate of slow/low my neuro put me on
Mirapex three times a day with food and with a continuation of my current
medication schedule without any change in dosage.

Started on July 18th with a short and mild nausea and woozy feeling.  By
second day I had no reaction to the Mirapex positive or negative.  After
one week on 0.125 mg I went to the 0.25 mg dosage. Still no favorable
impact on my primary PD symptoms of tremor and leg stiffness.
I know it is too early and the dosage is too low for any kind of
evaluation of the effectiveness of Mirapex for me. Just thought I'd let
you all know what's happening with me and pramipexole.

  Sid Roberts   67/dx3
  [log in to unmask]       Youngstown, Ohio