Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Editor-in-Chief,
"Spotlight on Food--nutrition news for people 60-plus"

Kathrynne,

You said "... if he takes Sinemet with his meals, response can be
altered considerably."

It takes about 1 hour to 1.5 hour for Sinemet to have an effect on me that
I can detect, and the maximum effect comes after that, maybe at 1.75 to 2
hours.  I take 6 Sinemet 24/100 and 1 Sinemet CR 25/100 per day.  I have
two bowls of cereal with milk for breakfast, and usually a moderate serving
of meat, fish, beans, or rice for dinner.

How long a time before or after a protein meal must I take Sinemet without
noticeably diminishing its effect?

Baldwin Robertson (62/4)