my husband has had parkinson for 11 years (at least) and has shown some
dementia lately.  He started the mirapex july 16 and came in from day care
last Friday with paranoia (I've only noticed this prior on questional basis).
 He thought he and 4 others were singled out to be 'punished' by delaying
them riding the bus home.  I'm to call the ND before begining 3rd week and
upgrading it to a higher dose.  The ND will be starting to decrease his
permex also on the third week.  Of course he always as I've said before does
not handled med changes well, usually hallucinates.