Dear Nicole,

You asked if anyone had tried the antidepressant, Effexor.  I have been on it
for 2 years with good results.  I first started with 50mg twice a day;  a
year later went to 75mg. twice a day.   According to my doctor, at this
dosage it will not cause problems to take it with Eldepryl. It is the only
antidepressant I've ever taken that has not made me either sleepy or
constantly hungry.

However, antidepressants are like many other drugs in that they cause
different reactions in people.  You have to find the one that works best for
you.  (That is the hard part.)   I wish you luck.  Email me personally if you
want to discuss more.

Rosemary Russell    49,  3
Arkansas