        Are any of you aware of appropriate neuros in that south-east corner
of Olkahoma? The map shows me Dallas, Texas, Shreveport, La. and LittleRock
Arkansas, all pretty close. This is for a friend who met a fellow PDer when
they were having surgeries and have kept in touch. They are anxious for his
welfare as he seems to be out of touch with c urrent news--Mirapex, etc. I
said you would help them!!
        Gordon started the Mirapex this evening so we will see. First
request to our insurance, but our patient pharmacists took care of the details.