From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange  On Behalf Of Ken Becker
Sent:   Monday, July 28, 1997 8:54 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: spaciness

Connie, there have been numerous discussions here about help for non-talking
PWP, The best news is the colagen injection to the vocal cords which helps
for a lack of volume, due to the cords shrinking (I have oversimplified this
greatly)Barb Mallut gave much detail of how it helped her. There are many
electronic devices available, to amplify the voice, and devices with
keyboards and screens, in the event you have no voice at all.  If you mention
more details, i am sure you'll be flooded with details of which method will
help you the best.  BTW my son graduated  FSU, and my daughter still attends,
but PD transcends football anytime.  I was hoping you just like alligators as
pets, but I am probably wrong:-} Ken B