This just in from ABC News:

"Louisiana allows killing carjackers in self-defense.  Drivers may now shoot
back.  Louisiana lawmakers say shooting a carjacker qualified as justifiable
homicide.

Another recent Louisiana law allowing residents with no criminal record to
apply for a concealed weapons permit may make shooting car thieves even more
feasible."

Boy, all I have to say is that this makes me really proud to be an American
 - and really glad I'm living in Canada!!!!

My new e-mail addresses for anyone who is interested are:

[log in to unmask]        or
[log in to unmask] (preferred as a TO: address)

cheers!

stan