HI Edie,

Most of us who started Mirapex hav not had problems. What happened to
Peter could have happened with any of the PD meds especially the
agonists.  You are exchanging  1 agonist for another so I doubt you will
have problems.  Peter apparenly has had some dementia prior to starting
mirapex.  That increases the likelihood of hallucinations and Paranoia.
Be aware of the possiblity and let people around you know about the
possibility of mental status changes.  Good luck.

Also to Camilla-  I am convinced that this disease is even harder on the
caregivers than it is on us PWP.  My condolences go out to you and Peter
and I hope something else works.

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.