Hello Chuck,

The Kentucky line-up is: both senators McConnell and Ford are cosponsors.
Reps. Whitfield and Baesler are cosponsors, while Lewis and Bunning
signed the Smith version.

The two remaining uncommitted Reps are VERY important because they are
both on the Appropriation committee and their cosponsorship would be
especially valuable. Contact and make an appointment to visit with
Rep.Northtup (R-3), phone # Louisville 502-582-5129
Rep. Rogers (R-5), Somerset 606-679-8346, Pikeville 606-432-4388,
Hazard 606-4439-0794.

Packets of grassroots advocacy information sheets are available from
Parkinson's Action Network (PAN) 800-850-4726.

Good luck,
Margaret Tuchman

At 10:23 AM 8/5/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I forget to save the latest list of supporters/non-support
>for the Udall bill.
>
>Could someone please let me know what position Senator Mitch
>McConnell has taken on this bill?
>
>Thanks very much.
>
>Chuck Niggley    [log in to unmask]

Margaret Tuchman (55yrs, Dx 1980)- NJ-08540