George, I understand your outlook, and appreciate how well you deal with
adversity.  The fact that your are still among the living, is a blessing, and
there is always hope for a turnaround, especially with all the latest
developments in PD research. Of course it cannot come fast enough, for those
that have PD, or the families and CG's .  In our family, we have what we call
"Becker Luck" a definition: you will have two flat tires, but for some reason
have two spare tires on hand. In other words, you have difficulties, but
are able to cope.  Like you, God has been good to us. My dad had a heart
attack 41 years ago, at age 39. In those days, he was lucky to recover, and
even work until age 75, and live through other medical problems, including
PD, how can we complain?  Sure, it would be wonderful had he never been sick,
but how many people are that blessed?   Here's to healthier happier times,
but still thankful for the status quo! Ken B