to:[log in to unmask] (Ida Kamphuis)
   Ida,
 To your question about whether I know a bit Fryslan yet.  Yes, I know a bit
Frysian yet, in fact I was born in Friesland.  Went there for a visit last
year.  What part of Friesland did your family come from?
  My wife is using Apomorphine and it has been wonderful for cyclic pain that
she get several times a day.  the pain is associataed with levadopa peak of
dose or wearing off of dose.  So we are told.  Her situation is quite
unusual, but I suppose many PD people say the same thing.  I hope to hear
from you.
         Arthur Stienstra