At 02:19 PM 8/2/97 -0400, you wrote:

>> Many sexual details ought to be saved for private talk and not posted to
>our list.
>
>I think the details should go to the whole list!  After all, a person can
>have PD and also be a dirty old man. (Sorry Barb M., but "dirty old person"
>doesn't have the same ring to it!) {:-)

Peace,

Well here goes: About two years ago I was to the point that I was either
extremely dyskinetic or "off".either one of those conditions are condusive
to satisfying sexual experience. I was very frustrated, So was my wife ,
Sue. Sexual intercourse was not a common occurrance. Then when I had my
Pallidotomy things changed for the better. now sometimes we have flat
places but that happens with PWOP. We just work at it more and it think
that's how it should be but there is nothing wrong with my desire
Yours and His
David L. Moreland
http://www.teleport.com/~davelm