Don-- I think most of us on the list, PWPs and CGs, realize that PWPs are
not"lazy"--perhaps the truth is that is is very easy for all of us humans to
become "dependent" on others when we have a good reason.  I know that
when I broke an ankle and was in a cast/on crutches years ago I found that
having Peter wait on me "hand and foot" was very seductive! Easy to get used to
and something we all have to watch out for. CGs try to encourage PWPs to do
as much as they can for themselves, but it's not always easy to know where
to draw the line!   There--that's feedback for you  :-)   ;-)
IYQ 2.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"