At 12:05 PM 8/3/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Don-- I think most of us on the list, PWPs and CGs, realize that PWPs are
>not"lazy"--perhaps the truth is that is is very easy for all of us humans to
>become "dependent" on others when we have a good reason.  I know that
>when I broke an ankle and was in a cast/on crutches years ago I found that
>having Peter wait on me "hand and foot" was very seductive! Easy to get used to
>and something we all have to watch out for. CGs try to encourage PWPs to do
>as much as they can for themselves, but it's not always easy to know where
>to draw the line!   There--that's feedback for you  :-)   ;-)
>IYQ 2.
>
>Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
>"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"

  thanks camilla  as i have been working one on one. the one went to the
bathroom about 60ft. came back and gavehis cg blueblazes for not coming in
to get his tv. remote witch was about 10ft from him. ifelt sorry for her.a
he could went that far as she was in basement doing the whash. but i see
what you mean. cg has to be carful as what to do. I.YQ. don