First: Does anyone know if the increase in libido reported by
some is, the result of an aphrodesiacal quality in some meds,
or a return to normal 'healthy' response.

Second:  It has been remarked that discussion on individual
sexual experience is no different to discussion on constipation
and bladder problems, and so sexual arousal is a suitable
subject for general debate.  Whilst I cannot speak for everyone
on this, it is my experience that any discussion on sexual response
usually involves revealling aspects of your spouse's (lover's,
partner's, significant other's, whatever's) love life. To my mind this
puts the matter in a somewhat different light. My bowel movements
are mine alone and I am free to discuss them at will (you lucky
people). Not so my sex life.  Discussion may well be useful, or even
necessary, but not, for me at least, in a public forum.

Dennis

Dennis Greene 47/10
http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/