Hi  Everybody

I moniter the list each day with great interest and have gradually improved
my technique of regularly processing such a volume of inward mail as I
always endeavour to evaluate each message for saving and printing a copy
for the Field Officer of  the Parkinsonism Society Wellington Inc.

Being a PwP  73/7  with a fairly consistent tremor ( using a Mac Performa
5260  Mac OS 7.6.1) I am sometimes frustrated by my results achieved when
operating the mouse especially with menus of the menu bar plus popup menus
as well as drag and drop  operations.

Thus I was pleased to hear of the Kensington Mouse and when investigating
the availability and cost ($500.00 plus) here in NZ  came across the
Automenu. This latter software gave me my answer which I have now
downloaded and installed; it is listed at US $15.00 for personal use.

Automenu : When the mouse curser is positioned over a Menu Title eg. File
or Edit. that menu opens automatically (without clicking) and stays open
whilst the curser point remains over any portion of the opened menu - a
click on a selected heading within the menu, opens that function. Just
imagine the Apple Menu remaining open whilst the PD mind comes to a final
decision!!  and then makes the right selection - with consequent reduction
in  mental stress levels.

Other Macintosh users could be interested in accessing this software
(suitable for use with Mac OS 7 and updates), it is worth a visit to their
website.

Automenu  Website    :   http//www.nlsoftware.com

I hope that this info is of help to someone

bye now

Jim Caldwell  <[log in to unmask]>