Just wanted to publicly thank Joe Bruman for being our superscout of the
learned journals.  I have greatly benefited from, learned from, enjoyed and
appreciated the current reviews you compile and thought it was high time I
thanked you for your efforts.   I realize the time and work it involves and
want you to know how much it helps us.  There is such a wealth of knowledge
"out there" but finding it is almost impossible for us laymen; having you
to find, sort and interpret is a boon for which the list is grateful.

Kathy Kunz 61/3
<[log in to unmask]> --new address; that "sell our names to the highest
telemarketer bidder" gambit, even if abandoned, was the last straw with
AOL!