^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   69  deg. F  star-speckled sky
This message is for the sexually-active men on  our list.......

     PD drugs can have a MAJOR effect on our sex lives..  Questions that
require detailed knowledge of men's sexual responses to PD drugs keep
coming up.

Only WE know what's going on.

   . I would be  very interested in hearing from you, if you want to
discuss any or all phases of arousal, including climax, sex-drive,
erection, recovery,
voluntary and involuntary response,  and more.......

     I would respond to you by private e-mail to compare notes
confidentially, ir that is more comfortable.  Many sexual details ought
to be saved for private talk and not posted to our whole list.