Like, thanks for the excellent reply, Jimmy, eh?  Doesn't
everyones name end in a 'y' ?  Yes, you are correct in all your
diagnosis methods, except you missed the most important one of
all.  That one is belief.  If you believe that the Sinemet will
not work, it won't, no matter what illness you do or don't have.
That is why the Placebo works so well so often, it is not the
drug, but the belief that works.  We still do not understand the
mind, for example, can we, by just believing, cure an illness?
Anyway, that is my two cents worth, not here much these days,
just too busy to remember that I have PD.  That reminds me, why
do we call it a disease?  If you have cancer, you don't say I
have cancer disease.  If you have Aids, you don't say I have Aids
Disease.  But if you have Parkinsons, you say, I have Parkinsons
Disease!?