hi patricia

>I haven't been on the list for awhile so have missed the current discussion
>on sexual arousal possible with Mirapex.

i don't think you missed anything about mirapex specifically
i think any messages about it have been posted since your message

>Also sexual details can be sexual education and the more you know,
>the more informed decisions you can make.

i agree absolutely
i think i'm discerning a gender difference in reaction to this thread...
there was also a very distinct gender difference in reaction to my cd posts...
hmmmmm... whatchout, she's mulling again!

>I haven't started my Mirapex schedule of pills yet because of my latest
>cataract operation and mixing unknown drug reaction prescriptions.

i understand that
i think one drug change at a time is the only way to go
for most everybody, not just us parkies

>However, I may be tempted to start soon.
>I've also waited because I was afraid nothing would change
>when I took them and I was afraid of getting my hopes up

hey!
since when could you foretell the future!
oooops, sorry about that,
i'm getting so perky i can hardly stand myself!
[if this keeps up everyone's going to start demanding
that i cut back on the darn anti-depressant!]

i sat back
and watched the interest in mirapex grow
the anticipation seemed to turn almost frantic
which i fear might be automatically doomed to disappointment

i think i'm leaning towards the bigger picture
as far as i know from all the research
there are at least two more new agonists due to be approved this year
[tolcapone and ??]
and i think i'd rather wait and see how all of them are received

it's been mindboggling to me
to see the range in approaches for titrating the mirapex dosage...
i figure [hope] practice might make perfect!

>60yrs11months/3 one half

i'm curious about this
are you hinting that your birthday is next month?
and you've been dx'd for three and a half years?
or three years and half a month?
i really want to know!!