To someone more knowledgeable than me(that doesn't take much),

Last Tuesday I was interviewed for a local television news show. It went quite
well and even though it was short after editing it looked good. I had taken my
sinemet Tuesday as I wanted to be "on" and not shaking when we did the
interview, which meant that I was taking a chance of side effects Tuesday
night/Wednesday morning.

However, Wednesday and most of Thursday I was very "on".  It was as if I had
suddenly been cured, maybe?? Then Friday through Sunday I was "off".  Very
"off".  Now I seem to be back on my even line of symptoms again.

What happened to me??  How can I get that "on" time without meds again, and
hopefully, without the "off" time afterwards??

don't forget how to laugh
Marling
[log in to unmask]        or      [log in to unmask]