-- [ From: Kathryn Saupp * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I'm sure ADPA has an excellent listing/archive of such titles, however I
will let you know of others I find in the popular culture.  One I'm
investigating now is Oliver Sacks who wrote AWAKENINGS, the movie which I
think chronicals the development of sinemet.  He also has a video THE MAN
WHO MISTOOK HIS WIFE FOR A HAT which puts any qualitity romance caregivers
may read to shame.  But beware, it's an opera - thus sad - though more about
alzheimers than parkinsons.  Another interesting neurological read is
TASTING SHAPES (or similiar wording)