To All:

Recently I observed that some PD Digest members posted comments about
Grapefruit Juice's effect on boosting the absorption of some PD meds.

I thought you might be interested to know that I just discovered a
website (PharmInfoNet, with which I have no connection) which has a
great deal of info that appears to support this contention, at least
in regard to some specific non-PD meds and to various meds in general.
In one study that they mention, the absorption-rate of one particular
med was reportedly found to have increased by about 700% when taken with
grapefruit juice. So perhaps you may want to access their website for
these articles -- I found them to be pretty informative.

The web-address I copied (from the code printed by my browser) is
"http://pharminfo.com/pubs/msb/gfj_effect.html". That should work. If not,
I'd suggest inserting "www." just prior to "pharminfo." and trying that as
the address.

-- SS