I was first diagnosed in May of 1988 when I was 45, but I had noticeable
symptom at least a year prior. I still think I can do just about anything i
used to do around the house.(that is, when I'm on) I am painting the house
at the present time. I see that the roof needs to be done. I'm wondering,
should I attempt it? It will need to be stripped because it has two layer
of shingles on it now. When do we get where we are no longer able to do the
things I used to do. I have always done those kinds of things and I think
that when I have to quit doing things like the roof, that it will have me
licked. I hate PD, its such a robber. I had to come in from my painting job
because I turned off. It was probably getting too dark anyway. But it
really frustrates me. I thought some of you might understand my pissing and
moaning.
Like sawdust in a cyclone,
so are the thoughts of woodworkers.

David L. Moreland