This was in the latest issue of TidBits, a Mac-focussed email newsletter:

>**Smaller than a Bread Box** -- The Nada-Chair is a cloth
>  contraption that rolls up into a small bundle but expands into a
>  wearable chair. Adam bought it for me, thinking it might ease some
>  lower back strain that I'd been experiencing. Unfortunately, I
>  found the straps for attaching it so cumbersome that I ended up
>  not using it. The chair worked fine for sitting, but when I stood
>  up, I had to remove the Nada-Chair or walk around dangling limply
>  drooping cloth straps. Perhaps if we attended more outdoor sports
>  events or concerts, I'd try it again. I should note that TidBITS
>  Contributing Editor Matt Neuburg owns a Nada-Chair and thinks it's
>  worth the work to get in and out of it. Nada-Concepts
>  800/722-2587 -- 612/644-4466 -- 612/644-4488 (fax)
>
><http://www.nadachair.com/>

--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============