This news is just great! I'm supposed to start Mirapex on Saturday, at the
same time reducing  Parlodel.  I now take one capsule (5 mg) and one tablet
(2.5 mg) of
Parlodel three times a day. To start, I am to take the one capsule of
Parlodel and  one tablet of Mirapex (0.l25mg) three times a day for five
days.  Then for the next five days, I am to stop the Parlodel and take two
0.l25 - then call my doctor.I'm, to put it mildly, scared to death!  I have
"wearing off"  periods - so I have to try something new.

This disease is so insidious.  My doctor is out of town, so I have to make
the big decision.  Should I start or should I not start?

Edie Luther - who was in a good mood until she read "Warning Re Mirapex."