Camilla,
        my sincere empathy for Peter and your negative Mirapex experience.  My
experience was negative but not near as scary as Peter's.

On Jul 20, my neuro, at my request, PX'd Mirapex.  Ultra conservative that he
is, he prescribed 1 - .125 for 2 days, 2 -  .125 for 5 days, then 3 - .125
daily.
(Please note: 0.125 not 1.25)

1 per day, no problem.  2 - day feeling of uneasiness, 'flushed' spells, more
noticeable tremor. 3 - day.  Forget it. 'Spacy' , uncoordinated, stumbling,
tremors much worse and now in right leg (before tremors right hand only) Neuro
cut me back to 2 - day Friday, took me off Mirapex today.

I was reluctant to post to the list as I vicariously rejoiced with each success
story. After your heart rending experience with Peter, felt that perhaps
withholding negative reactions unfair to the Membership.

I wish nothing but the best to all who are getting positive reactions.

Other medications ½ - 25/100 Sinemet every 2½ hours, 100mg Amantadine twice
daily

Joe Young (65/5)