I found this on one of my other lists....it's a blonde joke, but please don't
anyone take offense..

<< A businessman got on an elevator in a building.  When he entered the
 elevator, there was a blonde already inside and she greeted him by saying,
 "T-G-I-F" (letters only). He smiled at her and replied, "S-H-I-T" (letters
 only)."

 She looked at him, puzzled, and said, "T-G-I-F" again. He acknowledged her
 remark again by answering, "S-H-I-T."

 The blond was trying to be friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile and
  said
 as sweetly as possibly "T-G-I-F" another time.  The man smiled back to her
 and
 once again replied with a quizzical expression, "S-H-I-T."

 The blond finally decided to explain things, and this time she said,

          "T-G-I-F, Thank Goodness It's Friday, get it?"
          The man answered, "Sorry, Honey, It's Thursday."