Dear Barbara,

I'm primarily  an observer of the PD  list and have noted your frequent
messages on a wide variety of symptoms.

I've been diagnosed for 10 years, have had three thalamotomies (number 2
was botched and had to be redone), am currently on sinemet CR, regular
sinemet, amantadine, and zoloft.  I'm doing fairly well and still work
full-time (executive director of the state bar of Montana), but I'm
sounding more and more like Donald Duck.  My once rich baritone is now a
squaky imitation of the real thing.

You mentioned collengen (sp?) injections.  Was this a one-time treatment,
or does it have to be repeated?  Also, do you know anything about or can
you refer me to a source for information on the  Lee Silverman technique.

Thanks in advance for your help.

George L.Bousliman