Ivan M Suzman wrote:

> ^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
> Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
> Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses 64    deg. Fdrizzly
>
> On Mon, 4 Aug 1997 22:19:58 -0400 Ken Rowland <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> >I have the perfect solution to the dilemma posed by wanting to share
> >sexual
> >experiences relative to PD and wanting to maintain some degree of
> >anonymity.
> >
> >Since Ivan Sussman proposed some sort of interchange, he could be the
> >referee.
> >We send our note to Ivan, he removes the name and posts it to the list
> >server.
> >
> >Ken Rowland
> >

>    Ken and listmembers,
>
>    Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I am REALLY not well enough to
> monitor the e-mail, and only proposed the topic of  male sexual arousal
> and PD drugs because I felt it was too important to leave unattended.
>
>   Ken, thanks again, but someone ELSE has to be found for this job.
>
>   IVAN SUZMAN

Ivan and Ken,

I too think that this is a subject that should not be
dropped.  I have a really busy schedule but if no one else
volunteers to be the "forwarding agent", I'll do it.  There
may be times when messages are delayed a day or two due to
work schedule.

Just let me know?

Lou Al Chiaramonte
56/4 months