Dave, I don't have PD, but  there are things I used to do myself, that I
don't even WANT to do anymore, I am 54, in pretty good health, but I am
paying to have painting and tiling done, for example. I MAY attempt to do
some mica work in the kitchen eventually, because I can do a little at a
time, without making a big mess. If PD is inherited, I am a candidate, so I
want to keep from wearing myself out ahead of time!
(I guess I sound lazy, but...that's OKAY!) I have been doing so much for so
long, plus a full time job, plus! I have a house with a pool, and have not
had time to even put my feet in it, in this heat.  (it's been in the
80's+90's for weeks now. ) I want to relax, and enjoy some leisure time, and
I can't get to!  What I am saying, is, don't try to overdo, because of the
PD, and stay SAFE! if you fall off the roof, it will only make you feel
worse.  Ken B