I waited around to see if somebody came up with the obvious reason why men
have more brain cells.  I was sure the response would be pretty swift,
especially after what Phil said, but no, nobody came up with it.

Phil Gesotti said:

>Along would come a well endowed yound lady in tank top and
>short shorts. Mental capacity would be obliterated

Well, without those extra brain cells, when faced with those sights and
situations, he and the rest of us men would have gone into "brain overload"
and stood there frozen and unable to move. (To those Sci-fi fans who have
see The Forbidden Planet - like Robbie the robot when he was given
instructions which conflicted with his prime directives)

So, there is no need to start a sexes war on this one, those extra brain
cells should be taken as a compliment to you ladies, on the effect you have
on us men.

Ernie.
Ernie Peters <[log in to unmask]>