At       You guys, you want to do edverything yourself!!Is your name really
Gordon?
 Roofing! I helped roof our house in albany, 20 myears ago and you can see
it from the freeway. It's the one with the wavy designed shingles..Once
settled on the roof, I never fell off, but I'm not repeating it..
        I just had our south side jungle trimmed out. Took three hours of
work and he hauled it to the dump. Now, we have talked about that for years
and I suppose we could have done it but it was really nice to have Ole whip
it out. I suggest you get your lawn chair and beer arranged and supervise.
        Regards..T.L and G..