hi charlie

>Your perspective is helpful.
>I cannot make the cognitive shift
>that you make to feel that PD is a gift.

my perspective/background is quite different from yours

i've essentially been single
for  ...whew ... almost 20 years ... yikes

i tend to be a bit of a lone wolf[ette] anyway
and time alone to think and mull [not in a glum way]
has always been precious to me

i've gone through a difficult period
with business difficulties and personal losses
over the past six or seven years
and i guess the 'unavoidable pauses' of being 'off'
forced me
to take even more time
to really think about my situation
and do a lot of wondering and reading and growing

isn't it funny!
i commented recently
on the confrontational tendencies of our society
[all or nothing thinking,
my way or the highway,
if something's wrong,
then someone's got to be at fault, etc]
and i almost caught myself up in that trap again
of attempting to sway you to my views!

sort of like ashleigh brilliant:
~~~
please keep your mind open
until i can get a little more of my argument into it
~~~

>Thanks for stimulating me to think through my ideas
>and to put them in writing.

i appreciate the time you took to reply
and now, of course, i'm going to start mulling all over again!

with love to you and yours

your syber-sis

janet