Milton wrote:
   "I, too, have begun taking Mirapex last week.  I am titrating up on a
weekly schedule.  Have been taking 0.125 mg, 3x a day for a week, on
Thursday that will be increased to 0.25 mg, 3x a day for the second week.
 So far, so good!  No ill effects noted.  My "normal" medications have
been Eldepryl and Artane."

   I am curious, Milton.  What are your symptoms?  The drugs you have been on
make it sound like mainly tremor.  Is that correct?  I, too, am considering
giving pramipexole (Mirapex) a try, and tremor is my "troublesome" symptom.
 Right now I am taking nothing so I'm eager to hear about your experience
with Mirapex.
Keep us informed.
Joan 56/8