John:
You must be in the acceptance mode for having PD.  Sometimes I think I've
reached it, then find myself thinking I'll just take a little walk around the
back yard and stagger off & almost fall and then I remember.
I've started taking the one pill, first week, Mirapex, ( the Lord hates a
coward),
so we'll see how it goes.
Then next week I'll do the "renewing my drivers license dance".  I haven't
driven since May because of my cataracts and surgeries for them.  However, I
hope to get my eyes together for a new prescription in September and should
see just fine.
What are my chances?  I'd better leave the cane in the car and not park in a
handicapped space.  But, I do have to tell them about the PD.  Enough
already, it's always something, keep a good thought for me, there is lots of
hope and fear
bouncing around in my thoughts.
Thanks for the response.

Patricia